1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Consumer Review: My favorite Cadillac

1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan - Consumer Review

My favorite Cadillac
By Bill Granger on

1995 Cadillac Fleetwood 4dr Sedan

My 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood is the tenth Cadillac which I have owned and I wish I could buy the exacy same car in 2005. It's that good. It's rear-wheel drive with traction control and it is a dream to drive on short jaunts and on long trips. It took us to Florida four times ... it's a dream to drive. Every year I track the miles per gallon and have averaged over 21-mpg {total city and country driving) over ten years, which is fantastic. This car is dependable, comfortable, and a pleasure to own.

This car is wide, spacious, & floats on the road. It has beautiful styling, still looks new, & chrome is plentiful...we have the chrome wheels (WOW). Some of the items that we like best are the fiber optic parking, headlamp, brakelight indicators on front fender tops, and above the inside rear window.

It went away after 1996 model year. Bring it on ... we'll pay the gas guzzler tax to have this luxury.