Keeps getting better with age...
By Cadillac Mike on
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood 4dr Sedan
I've had this car for nearly seven years and it is holding up very well, no leaks or corrosion, and aside from the usual items that one would expect to wear out at 180,000 miles. It hasn't had any repair surprises either. This is the last of the big rear wheel drive Cadillacs and it tows my boat effortlessly. I replace the fuel gauge sending unit and it now reads accurately. I still cant figure a way to get rid of the digital dash though. The leather seats are not showing any wear. The misses likes this car for long trips. Her boss calls it the presidential limousine, which is appropriate since the 1995-2000 presidential limos were based on this car.
Favorite Features
The powerful LT1 engine, large impressive styling, towing capacity, rock solid mechanical reliability, very comfortable and quiet ride. nice audio system, and how it has more interior lights than any other two cars put together.
Suggested Improvements
GM should have never stopped making this car, but they should have also never put a digital dash in it either. The fuel economy was never very great, but then again I have a very heavy highway driving foot.