1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Consumer Review: I Can't Let It Go!

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood - Consumer Review

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood

I Can't Let It Go!
By "BIG BLUE" on

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood 4dr Sedan

I truly appreciate my '93 Fleetwood Brougham called Big Blue. I purchased this car with 70,000 miles in '99 for $12,650 and now it has 255,443 miles, and it has never let me down. The engine,trans,differential,exhaust are all original (never rebuilt or replaced) I maintain it regularly & completely. I enjoy driving and I have traveled from D.C. to Colorado(numerous times), Texas, North Carolina,& Florida. I drive 76 miles to and from work every weekday on one 23 gallon tank of gas and I still have fuel left for the weekend. This car has a smooth ride(a big long rear-wheel-drive ride) and pretty good power too(even though the power was further improved in '94-'96 240 horsepower LT1 engine).

Impecible styling, cruise control, heated leather seats, lighted mirrors in the sunvisors and the rear ceiling. Wide aluminum wheels & tires, twilight Sentinel headlight control. 6 speaker AM/FM/CD/TAPE sound system. Level ride system, chrome exterior panels, turn signal reminder bell.

Digital fuel gauge isn't accurate, should have included the Electronic Fuel Economy display. Soft end of the gear select lever deteriorates. Add Rear A/C vents, Paint color peeled off the metal trim around the rear window. Add Panic alarm on the remote. Add rear disc brakes. Add interior air filter.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review