1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.7L V8 4-speed Automatic - (8 reviews )
Oldie but Goodie
By KingsX on 08/20/08 18:40 PM (PDT)

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car through the original owner. It has about 103,000 miles and still drives great! I have an Escalade and a SRX. My wife & I took the Fleetwood to Colorado last summer, because it has the best gas economy of all of them. We averaged over 25 mpg overall on the trip. It rides great, has good handling, and is very stately looking. I get compliments much of the time. A lot of car for the money.

Good ol' Caddy
By heygj on 12/10/07 00:12 AM (PST)

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 57,000 miles and in 21 months have driven 50,000 trouble-free miles. I love the ride and with the 350 I get right up to highway speed. I cruise at about 80 MPH and still get 21+ MPG. All on regular gas. The trunk is cavernous and interior is spacious. I'll drive this one another 100K, then try to find another low mileage example of this fine Texas-built Cadillac.

I Can't Let It Go!
By "BIG BLUE" on 09/23/07 10:25 AM (PDT)

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan 4dr Sedan

I truly appreciate my '93 Fleetwood Brougham called Big Blue. I purchased this car with 70,000 miles in '99 for $12,650 and now it has 255,443 miles, and it has never let me down. The engine,trans,differential,exhaust are all original (never rebuilt or replaced) I maintain it regularly & completely. I enjoy driving and I have traveled from D.C. to Colorado(numerous times), Texas, North Carolina,& Florida. I drive 76 miles to and from work every weekday on one 23 gallon tank of gas and I still have fuel left for the weekend. This car has a smooth ride(a big long rear-wheel-drive ride) and pretty good power too(even though the power was further improved in '94-'96 240 horsepower LT1 engine).

My '93 Brougham
By Mr. Big on 12/12/06 13:04 PM (PST)

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan 4dr Sedan

I have owned my fully-optioned Fleetwood Brougham since new in 1993. The car now has 165,000 miles and it has never had a single problem. It is garaged and well cared for and most people ask if it is new when they see it, even after almost 14 years. I have bought many other cars in the interim, but will always keep the brougham and my 2002 Thunderbird Blue T-Bird which now has 5,000 miles on it after 5 years. The 1993 Fleetwood Brougham is the equivalent of owning an American Rolls Royce and should be treated and valued accordingly.

Cadillac Fleetwood
By Ter3 Hamer on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan 4dr Sedan

I am a Canadian who purchased this in the States. Should know in advance that upgrading to Canadian standards will cost you a few thousand. Plus time. Do everything in advance.

Big Bertha
By soop on 12/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan 4dr Sedan

I love my big caddy. I wish I could have kept the dashboard from splitting. I wonder can tis be a recall item because I have seen the others do the same thing. My car has always been in the garage. It rides with ease and now has 91,000 miles on it. I had it tuned for the first time last month. It didn't drive like it needed it, but I want to keep it in tip top shape.

NEVER BUY A LINCOLN
By BIG DADDY on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan 4dr Sedan

I LOVE MY 93 CADDY. I HAVE 179,000 MILES ON IT AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A TUNE UP. FAST AS A SON OF A GUN. I KEEP IT VERY CLEAN, I HAVE VOUGE TYRES AND STAR WIRE TRU SPOKE WHEELS ON IT. IT ALWAYS TURN HEADS WHEN I DRIVE IT ON NICE DAYS.I LOVE THE TRACTION CONTROL AND THE ABS. I HATE MY 99 LINCOLN TOWN CAR.

The new FLEETWOOD
By Caddy Bob on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan 4dr Sedan

Great car-ist. new Fleetwood in 17 years the BROUGHAM package made the car and with the added options of leather/cd/sound system & security package plus a CADDY ride-what a car.....