1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fleetwood model:
My Baby
By DaddyOk on 11/20/09 09:40 AM (PST)

1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan 4dr Sedan

I loved this car!!!! Had 135k miles when I bought it and 243k when I hit the dear. I am very thankful I was in my cad and not my wifes low hood tinny metal car. I love the ride and had up to 28mpg on highway after chainging the front calipurs, they were hanging up robbing my milage. I love driving in the snow and this car was GREAT for that, with good traction. I'm going to miss her. Now looking for an other caddy to replace my baby! Im not sure about changing body styles though but looks like I have no choice if I get a newer model.

1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan
By Harry J Singman on 01/15/07 22:14 PM (PST)

1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan 4dr Sedan

This car is very comfortable to drive and has excellent acceleration and handling abilities. It is very passenger friendly, roomy, and safe feeling. Its fuel economy is terrible, and premium fuel is absolutely required, but this is not an economy car so some trade-offs are expected. Its frequency of repairs is about average, but some parts are very expensive, excessively so, I think. Overall, this car provides a pleasant driving and owning experience.

Maybe not perfect, but something special
By Viclane on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Sedan Sixty Special 4dr Sedan

This is the first Cadillac I've owned, but I've had the opportunity to drive several. I love this car, it has class and smart lines at the same time. Mine has a few problems to fix, like the ABS control module and computer ride, but the performance of the V8 is outstanding and even with shocks that need replacing it rides great. The Bose Gold CD system is great except I have one rear speaker that is bad. The handling of this large car is outstanding for it's size.