2012 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Review: This is my 3rd Escalade I looo

2012 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Review

This is my 3rd Escalade I looove this truck!
By rydan93 on

2012 Cadillac Escalade Premium 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I can't begin to describe how much I love this vehicle. Under diress from my husband, I sold my 2008 Escalade and went to a Buick Enclave. While the Enclave is a wonderful vehicle and extremely smooth ride, after 15 mths, I missed my big gas gusseling SUV! I missed the 6.2 liter engine. If you've ever owned an Escalade before, its very hard to go down(in size and performance)to anything else. I had been spoiled and continued to complain about letting him talk me into getting rid of my '08 Escalade which never gave me a lick of trouble. So, the stars aligned and he went and got me another Escalade. A newer, nicer one than I had before! All is right in the universe again!

Favorite features are: the 22 in rims and tires, the 6.2 liter powerful engine with a hearty growl, the very comfortable seats, heated and cooled, the larger nav screen and the tune select feature on the xm radio. The large roomy interior and the awesome stereo. Very comfortable on all trips especially long ones. This is a truck that drives smooth like a car. Tight suspension is nice. It feels like you riding on air, it just floats so smoothly down the road.

Mine is a premium edition with factory additions that made it almost a Platinum so I'm happy with everything on it. I have no suggested improvements. I love this vehicle just the way it is.