2012 Cadillac Escalade Premium 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
We bought this amazing SUV last summer after trading in our Enclave. Needless to say, we will not be going back! The Escalade is exactly what I expected it to be and more! The only down side about the Escalade is ride comfort. Even with the new magnetic ride control it has improved, but is not up to par with other SUV's in its class such as the Mercedes GL-Class. Other than the ride, it's amazing!
There so many things I love about my Escalade, but these are my top favorite:
1) The dual exhaust on this baby gives it an aggressive growl
2) The 22" rims are chrome with a smoky tint to it
3) Standard custom tail lamps are gorgeous with the smoky tint instead of the traditional, just red.
4) Power-retractable power steps
5) The power under the hood... 403HP!
6) Improved GPS Nav screen w/ weather
7) LED Headlights
Ride comfort needs to be better. It would be a tremendous help if the seats would tumble away into the floor and be even, rather than just take up space when you need more space.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.