Escalade, another Year, another Homerun
By Doug on
2009 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
This is my second Escalade and I continue to be impressed. I've owned several luxury SUV's and the 2009 Escalade is an overall more enjoyable vehicle. We currently also own a Mercedes ML500, the Escalade doesn't handle quite as well on cornering but otherwise the Escalade out performs and is everything you could ask for and more. It is very well equipped from a luxury perspective, again comparing it to the ML500 the seats of the Escalade are comfortable but with the ML their are more adjustable area's of the seat so you can form it to your personal shape better. The navigation in the ML STINKS and the Escalade is a dream to use, view, etc - Nice job Cadillac.I actually have reached 19 MPG
Favorite Features
The responsiveness to pulling a trailer, it's like a different vehicle when you push the trailer button and the transmission begins to work with the load and engine. The hide-a-way running boards are great, Bluetooth connection to my IPhone, Navigation & back-up camera and the overall sport look.
Suggested Improvements
Improve the adjustment possibilities on the driver seat. Firgure out a way to store third row seats in vehicle, my stay in the garage because they take up to much room while in but not in use. I know it's a big SUV but a couple more MPG would be nice.