Athletic & Luxury
By Mattie Fresh on
2008 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
I just leased a black/black 2008 Escalade. I love it, I got the Ultra Lux. Pkg. I love the 22’s and the Nav. I have had a lot of nice cars (only 23) I had a 2005 TL(non nav) loved it, a 2006 MDX (touring with nav) loved it, so I was a little concerned about buying American. I can’t stop talking highly about my new truck, my GF loves it, all the girls love it. Fast & very athletic with the stock 22’s. I was very happy that it did fit into my garage. Cant wait to take it snowboarding, and towing the bikes down south on those long trips. A must, tint your windows in the front to match back, and if you have the chance, tell your dealer to not install front plate.
Favorite Features
The look & appearance, you get looks and attention everywhere,I love the OnStar, used it once when I locked out at the clubs @ 2:00am, Bose Sound, and the 403 HP engine! Mileage isn't bad either @ 14.5 mpg on 93(hey you know what your buying before you buy it....this isn't no Civic.
Suggested Improvements
Power tilt and telescoping wheel, 3rd row that folds flat, Keyless GO, and large fuel tank(less stops)