2008 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Review: Athletic & Luxury

2008 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (6.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Athletic & Luxury
By Mattie Fresh on

2008 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I just leased a black/black 2008 Escalade. I love it, I got the Ultra Lux. Pkg. I love the 22ís and the Nav. I have had a lot of nice cars (only 23) I had a 2005 TL(non nav) loved it, a 2006 MDX (touring with nav) loved it, so I was a little concerned about buying American. I canít stop talking highly about my new truck, my GF loves it, all the girls love it. Fast & very athletic with the stock 22ís. I was very happy that it did fit into my garage. Cant wait to take it snowboarding, and towing the bikes down south on those long trips. A must, tint your windows in the front to match back, and if you have the chance, tell your dealer to not install front plate.

The look & appearance, you get looks and attention everywhere,I love the OnStar, used it once when I locked out at the clubs @ 2:00am, Bose Sound, and the 403 HP engine! Mileage isn't bad either @ 14.5 mpg on 93(hey you know what your buying before you buy it....this isn't no Civic.

Power tilt and telescoping wheel, 3rd row that folds flat, Keyless GO, and large fuel tank(less stops)