2007 Cadillac Escalade 6.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - You get what you pay

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Review

You get what you pay for!
By LK on

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I confess...the '07 Cadillac Escalade appearance sucked me in. There have been many changes in to it for '07, like a new ft suspension, punched out the 6.0 to 6.2L added more HP, heated and cooled seats, a heated steering wheel, and other great creature comforts. If you have a need for a large SUV, this is the one! The gas mileage is great for itís class!. Don't hate the luxury sport UTILITY vehicle and it's mileage...hate the people who buy one with out really needing them! If your like me and spend a lot of time in your vehicle, tow occasionally, haul light materials.. Maybe it is time you pampered yourself? It is everything I expected. The '08 model can only get better from here.

Favorite Features

The powerful engine, great handling, heated and cooled seats, navigation, heated washer fluid, remote start, rear backup camera, and body style.

Suggested Improvements

It needs larger brakes, displacment on demand, Bluetooth, a heads up display, ditch the analog clock, a better tilt wheel, and a dead pedal.