You've Gotta Have One of These...
By Dean on
2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
The 2007 Cadillac Escalade is one teriffic vehicle. I puchased all the available options with no regret. Finally, a car company not afraid to put in a remote engine starter as standard fair. Don't even get me started on the awsome cooled seats. I found about 15 little features that aren't even documented, did you know the heat/air fan automatically slows (quiets) when you make a phone call so the noise doesn't interfere with the call? How about just touching the turn indicator for half a second and the turn indicator continues to flash 4 additional times. Cool stuff. The ride in this vehicle is truly the best. This truck is worth the expense. I love the new look and interior.
Favorite Features
The remote engine start, ride and handling, cooled/heated seats. The luxury is much improved. The pushbutton tailgate is a great feature.
Suggested Improvements
Bluetooth integration is distinctly missing. How about making the 3rd row seating tuck into the floor instead of folding forward or removing. Auto power-up windows should be a no-brainer. My '96 BMW has that. I'm just finding things to pick on, this is truly a great vehicle.