Verdict's Still Out
By First Caddy Owner on
2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
I bought this vehicle in April '06. I loved the new style. The remote start and remote lift gate are great! Navigation and XM radio also great. I also love the climate-controlled front seats, heated steering wheel, and heated rear seats. GM still can't figure out flat folding 3rd seats though! And no auto up windows? Come on! Also, I hate that it has no telescoping steering wheel. My driver door had rattle since day one. I have been to dealer five times, and they can't stop it. Now I have a vibration in the front dash, too. And, the brakes squeak terribly in cool, damp weather! The dealer looked at them twice and says nothing can be done. This is my fourth GM vehicle, but first with squeaky brakes - and it's a Caddy. Overall, I like the vehicle, but am not sure that I'd get another one
Favorite Features
The remote start and lift gate, XM radio, climate controlled seats, and heated steering wheel. This vehicle looks great with its new design. I get lots of compliments on it.
Suggested Improvements
Fix the squeaky brakes and rattles! Find a way to fold 3rd seats flat! Offer a telescoping steering wheel and auto up windows. This is a luxury SUV with a hefty price tag, quit trying to cut corners.