2007 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Review: The Best

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Review

The Best
By highflier1 on

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my favorite vehicle by far. I have the ESV with all options. I love the size, the ride height, the roominess. I am 6'4" and this vehicle gives me the headroom, legroom, hiproom, shoulder room I like. I like riding high up and the visibility is superb. I can take 6 people in comfort and still have room for luggage etc. The Lexus, Mercedes, Infinitis, etc of the world can't compare for room. Also the Escalade has a panache, cache, a presense all its own. It is distinctive and not like the clone SUV's you see everywhere. As well, it is truck based, solid as a rock, heavy, sturdy, and reliable. Safety has a lot to do with physics, when bigger hits smaller, who wins?

Bold, unique styling Roomy, roomy, roomy, Luxurious, solid, beautiful Powerful, smooth, reliable, Great seats, Navigation, bose sound, 22 inch wheels, sunroof, running boards, etc.

Better gas mileage Stow away seats although being a truck box frame, it can't be done. So I will take the truck frame and ground clearance