Save Dollars Buy a Denali
By GOBOILERS1 on
2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
Traded my'04Denali for this and have been disappointed.Took major downgrade in bells and whistles which is just wrong for the price. Wifes '02 Trailblazer has more! Seats are hard, small and uncomfortable. Traded because Denali seats had no support and Escalade is like sitting on a box. GM's "new improved" rain sensing wipers are terrible.Watch the car in front - you will hit it before it wipes! Wind noise is pathetic! I know it is a big box but come on! My friends Expedition is soooo much quieter. The third row seats weigh a ton! Majir pain to take in and out. When out the big plastic strips that seats ride on are in the way. GM saved a few bucks with no light in glovebox or under hood
Favorite Features
Navigation(GM must think you travel alone since it won't work while moving) power liftgate, collapsable mirrors. Ride and suspension are great.Great horsepower on regular gas.
Suggested Improvements
Spend some money and make it QUIET! Mercedes does it on lower priced vehicles, Ford does it on the Expedition.Could you possibly put some padding in the seats? I drive 35000 miles per year and my arse is sore!