2007 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Review: Not What I Expected

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Review

Not What I Expected
By niki on

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Well I have been driving an Escalade for seven years now and love it! Ready to try on the new 2007 model, I drove to the dealership to pick it up! Cadillac is well aware of my disappointment, I called them! This is a $65,000 - $70,000 truck and I felt the interior quality was significantly lower than in years past! You can see dramatic cuts they made to make it seem more roomy! The seats are less comfortable and the cup holders, ha! The windows don't power up! The automatic back hatch is awesome though. At least that's an improvement. But bring back my confy seats! I think I want my 2004 Escalade back!

The automatic hatch release!

Bring the comfy seats back. Come on, this is suppose to be a luxury vehicle! The seats are like a board! Spend more time on the inside! People who buy these are a different breed of people and we are spoiled! So the inside should do just that, spoil us It fell short this time!