My 2007 Escalade
By Susan on
2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
I have had 4 Escalades, 3 Devilles, 2 Sevilles and one CTS. Every single time I want to get a new model, I go out and test drive other makes and models and.....go back to Cadillac. The new Nissan Armada is just like driving a big old bulky truck....not AT ALL like the Escalade, the Lexus GX 470 disappointed me also as did the BMW (too small) and Mercedes (too small). The Lincoln Navigator also was short changed on the interior, it just felt plastic-like...NOTHING like the Escalade. The 2007 has pep and can bust out at the light or passing on a two lane road. The changes from 2006 to 2007 are PROMINENT and VERY WORTH WHILE. I also would rate this gem as one of the SEXIEST SUVs on the market.
Favorite Features
The punch it now has and the rate of acceleration are my favorite NEW features. The extra features like the new console, air conditioned seats, ability to adjust the accelerator are also some of my favorites...as is the navigation naturally. The absolute LUXURY is what I LOVE!
Suggested Improvements
I would like to see the seats in the back go all the way in the floor...hidden and flush with the floor when needed. I would also like some sort of gadget/step on the back to be able to step up in the truck when packing without the 3rd row, or without one of the 3rd row seats for easy entry.