2007 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Review: Love my new SUV!

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Review

Love my new SUV!
By rgarrisonsea on

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

We were debating a new family car and actually drove some mini vans and were leaning that direction. I had been driving a 2005 Acura MDX which I liked but with another kid on the way needed something bigger. We found a great deal on a used Escalade and bought it on the spot. It has every feature you could imagine and drives like a dream in the snow. Very quiet ride and comfortable for every passenger. I would highly recommend the auto running boards and heat/cool seats, and the nav with back up camera as it would be hard to see behind you without it! This is a great SUV and my only wish is that it had a better console and of course better gas mileage.

Auto running boards, DVD, Navigation/backup cam, auto lights/brights at night, heat/cool seats, too many to list!

Better console layout. Needs place for sunglasses, bigger drink holders, space for cell phone etc. Skip the cigarette lighter as your main console feature! Better gas mileage would be a dream....