I have driven all SUVs
By jeffram on
2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
I have had the LX470, Hummer h2 sut, test drove the Lincoln Navigator. The Lincoln was my second choice as I pull a boat and the LX470 is sorry to tow 6000 lbs. I went into the Caddy pessimistic because of the plastic wood and the uncomfortable seats and a stiffer than expected suspension. My Hummer was smoother. The Navigator dash design is horrible and the rear entertainment system looks like an aftermarket install. The Escalade will grow on you. It is the best SUV on the market. There isnt a better user friendly Nav entertainment system. If you do not choose this option you are missing out! I went in with a 2 year lease waiting for the new LX. I am staying with Caddy!
Favorite Features
User friendly entertainment system. Nice engine, remote start, Tiptronic shift, rear air, great interior design asthetics
Suggested Improvements
Please Grandma cant lift out 3rd row seats. Uncomfortable Captain Seats. Remote start distance not far enuff. No Bluetooth. Plastic wood. No aftermarket rear seat center console. Remote garage door opener will not work on gate entries. Voice Nav doesnt work worth a hoot.