2007 Cadillac Escalade 6.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I am on my 3rd

2007 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Review

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I am on my 3rd Escalade
By Andrea in NY on

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I just ordered my 3rd new Cadillac Escalade, (all 3 were black) I had the 04, 07, and my new 08 is in. I absolutely love them. I will keep on buying them too. I have never had one engine problem with them. I use OnStar often. I find that the "directions and connections" thru OnStar more useful than the nav. I also love the hands free phone. The stereo is fantastic too. I have a lead foot so I love the 400 hp. It comes in handy often. The factory 22's are worth every penny. I have friends that tried to put on aftermarket 22's and the cannot get rid of the vibration. I live in upstate NY and have left them on through the winter. As long as you clean them, they are fine.

Favorite Features

Being from upstate NY - my favs are the heated steering wheel & seats and remote start (I never need to use a snow brush.) Love the exterior looks and being high up. I love how big it is. It's twice the size of a Jeep Grand Cherokee. My 2 girls love the heated captains chairs in the 2nd row.

Suggested Improvements

I would have to say the way the 3rd row seats fold. The vehicle is so advanced, yet I have to struggle with folding them up and down. The should be powered and they should stow somehow.