2007 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Review: Great Wheels

2007 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Review

Great Wheels
By Hilbilly on

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Got my new 'Slade about a month ago. So far has 1000 miles. Love the power and comfort. The 403 hp enables me to quickly pass just about anything but a gas station. But I knew what I was in for and am pleasantly surprised by the highway mileage of 19 mpg. Around town it's less but that's the price you pay. Seats are very comfortable and long drives are no problem. Love the audio/nav system and the muted ride when the road is a bit rough. But it's still a truck. That said, there's absolutely no other vehicle Id rather have than this one. Three friend recently bought Toyota Sequoia, Lexus GX and Aston Martin. I'll take my Escalade over them any day.

Power, looks, comfort. The Nav/audio system is tops. Good front area storage in console. Sitting up high is a real nice feature in heavy traffic.

Where is the "flash to pass" system? Why not a jack to plug in my ipod? How soon before we get Independent rear suspension?