Even Better
By Bill W on
2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)
This is my 4th Escalade, I started buying them in '02. This seems to be the best one yet, it continues to look great, especially in black with 22" wheels. The navigation system is easy to use but has had glitches, When it warms up and the vehicle is shut off, it will not resume operation, stating "disc misread". The ride is very good as it has been in all of my previous models and it continues to be easy to manuever. This one is very fast for an SUV this big, it's just 0.5 seconds slower 0-60 than my 1970 GTO "Judge." Its build quality appears to remain solid and dealer service has in the past been excellent and local which is great! I will continue to purchase this model.
Favorite Features
The external starting and power rear liftgate are great new features. Satellite radio is, as always, wonderful. The nav system will be helpful when bugs are out of it. Its styling is a definite plus as is comfort. The rear camera is cool.
Suggested Improvements
I am surprised that this vehicle continues not to offer a telescoping steering wheel, some of us like to sit back and this would avoid reaching for the wheel. Otherwise, I like this as is.