2007 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Review: Best SUV I've owned thus far

2007 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (6.2L V8 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Best SUV I've owned thus far
By Arv on

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Had 95 Cherokee, 01 Exhibition, 02 Rendevouz, 04 Pacifica, 05 Tahoe, 04 Escalade, 08 Escalade, and now back to 07 Escladade ESV. Hard loaded, powerful, beautiful with 22" wheels, very dependable car that draws a crowd. My other car is a C-6 Corvette and both get lots of compliments. My 2nd favorite was the Pacifica but like comparing apples to oranges. My wife has an ML 320 that in no way compares to the Esclalade. I'd rather drive my son's Kia Sportage than her Mercedes. We use the Cadillac for long trips and with two little girls the room in the ESV is fantastic.. I'll never buy another brand of SUV as long as Cadillac makes them this good!!

GPS with backup camera, cooled seats,auto headlights, 400 HP (same engine as the Vette), good looks and style.

Maybe better gas mileage; the Vette gets 30 MPG on the highway with the same engine. I'd love to see an Escalade with the Vette's manual transmission - WOW! What a concept.