2007 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
An Awesome Luxury SUV
By nray on 05/12/06 13:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The dealership-I am a repeat customer- was helpful and the vehicle exceeded my expectations in luxury and comfort. The exterior design is great, but the added creature comforts inside this next generation of Escalade are amazing. The seats are so comfortable and the instrument panel is very clear and easy to read day and night. I can't praise this SUV enough.

2007 Cadillac Escalade
By hhhhhhaaaaaayyyyyyyy on 05/03/06 20:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Yeah the 2007 Cadillac Escalade is pretty much a great vehicle. IT drives nicely and looks hot going down the road. I'd reccomend it to anyone looking for comfort AND style. Fo sho. buy one today!

Dream Machine
By Gary Crouch on 04/30/06 18:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is by far the best Escalade yet. It drives as smooth as butter, is extremely comfortable, has load of power with the 403 hp engine and gets average fuel mileage. I traded in a 2004 Range Rover and haven't regretted it for one second. It's a real head turner and gets looks everywhere I go. I would highly recommed this vehicle. There's nothing like a Cadillac.

Improving But Still Not There
By Alan Ross on 04/10/06 10:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Cadillac has done a nice job of restyling the Escalade but unfortunately they have a way to go to beat their Japanese competitors. The outside is beuatiful and the inside looks good but looks can be deceiving. There is almost no storage room in the back, the rear windows only open part way, the sideboard windows not at all. The upgraded stereo is marginal and little things like the cuip holders are still cheap and not what you would expect on a vehicle at this cost. Gas mileage to date is terrible, around 11- 12 miles per gallon in mixed (city/hiway) traffic. There are a number of rattles in the vehicle as well. All things considered, I would have expected more from a vehicle at this price.

excellent rebuild
By Mark on 03/25/06 09:24 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This new rebuild of the Escalade is awesome. They have made many improvements from their older models. The new dash layout is fantastic, especially if you get it with the info package. The touch screen navigation is easier to navigate then with buttons and knobs. The instrument panel competes with many other luxury vehicles as well. And one great feature that this truck has that I have not seen on any other cars is the intellibeam system which puts the highbeams on when it pitch black, this is great for turnpike driving when there's oncoming vehicles. Overall I think General Motors out did themselves, and I would recommend this truck to anyone.

The Big Dog
By moose on 03/23/06 17:37 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This truck is the best. I think as far as SUVs go it stands alone. It's in a class by itself. The only way to know how good this truck is is to own one. I have had many other SUVs and the '07 Escalade just takes you on another journy. If you don't own one you are missing out.

Worthy of Cadillac Name
By Chas. on 03/13/06 10:07 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my third Escalade. Have had an '02 and '04 and now '07. This is the best yet. They solved most all of my issues with previous models. Dash is lower and well laid out, visibility better both fore an aft. Seats are a little smaller but still very comfortable. New 6 speed tranny is much better on response through the full range and seems to get better mileage than my '04. Navigation system is a vast improvement. Ride is much more controlled. Plush without giving up responsiveness. Fold and tumble seats are nice but having to manually put them back up is a waste. Power lift and close rear gate is a wonderful feature.

Ultimate Large SUV!
By Pete on 03/03/06 15:23 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The 2007 Cadillac Escalade is an awesome truck! Its Lexus-like interior and and elegant and classy exterior along with 403 hp combine to make this a stunning vehicle! Cadillac really hit a major home run with this one!

Amazing Vehicle
By wreath and crest on 02/21/06 12:46 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The 2007 Escalade is unbelievable in almost every aspect. It has plenty of power with outstanding fuel milage. Its ride is top notch, better than most luxury cars. This is the premier vehicle to have.

SUV of your Dreams
By Mobb V on 02/20/06 02:49 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I bought my 2007 Cadillac Escalade three days ago and I couldn't be any happier. When I drove off the dealership parking lot I felt like I was in another world. This SUV is amazingly powerful and outstandingly comfortable. The mileage isn't as great as my old Tahoe had, but this truck gives you a lot for the money you pay. It has awesome electronic gadgets and a lot of room for anyone who wants to ride. I plan on modifying it a little bit to make it the true babe magnet. This SUV has totally made me the happiest person on earth.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.