2007 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
Blissed-out BLING!
By SUPERRPH on 11/02/06 19:45 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I love this truck! My 9 year old son calls her the Escalady, what a lady she is! I have driven my 2007 Escalade for 6 months and 12,000 miles. I still can't get over all of the yearning stares (male and female, young and old) and comments about what a beautiful vehicle it is. After all the Escalade is at the top of the food chain. Power is delivered smoothly over the entire power curve. The engine runs quietly at cruising speeds. Push down your right foot and experience spirited acceleration along with a throaty harmonic sound of unbridled power and arrogance. Its fand finish is luxurious. The import luxury SUVs don't even come close! I looked at them all! Cadillac is back on top.

Best Ever
By jean on 10/27/06 16:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is the sixteenth new Cadillac we have bought and the best one ever. It makes you feel safe. It's easy to drive, to park, has navigation, OnStar, and all around audio is fantastic. I plan to keep this car a long time.

Hot and Awsome
By hot and awsome on 10/21/06 16:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The new 2007 Cadillac Escalade has the hottest body styling on the market right now. The car is tuned for speed, but still can be driven comfortably. The engine is wisper quiet while crusing on the highway, but wakes up instantly with one touch of your right foot. So if you're looking for a luxury SUV with the heart of a sports car this is the buy for you.

You've Gotta Have One of These...
By Dean on 10/18/06 22:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The 2007 Cadillac Escalade is one teriffic vehicle. I puchased all the available options with no regret. Finally, a car company not afraid to put in a remote engine starter as standard fair. Don't even get me started on the awsome cooled seats. I found about 15 little features that aren't even documented, did you know the heat/air fan automatically slows (quiets) when you make a phone call so the noise doesn't interfere with the call? How about just touching the turn indicator for half a second and the turn indicator continues to flash 4 additional times. Cool stuff. The ride in this vehicle is truly the best. This truck is worth the expense. I love the new look and interior.

Love it...
By LEK on 09/16/06 16:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The new 50/50 body distribution of the Escalade makes for great handling and it stops on a dime. The third seat air curtain is great for those who are carrying extra passengers. The Escalade even has a number of color options. It rides as smoothly as a sedan...

Fantastic Vehicle!
By Anthony on 08/27/06 20:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I must say that Cadillac and GM got their act together when designing the new Escalade. We have the ESV model and nothing can come close to it. So far I can only say great things about this truck! It truly defies its size the way it accelerates and drives. It sounds like a muscle car from the outside and the 6.2 liter V8 loves to rev. The 6-speed auto is actually pretty good on gas on the highway. Its a bit thirsty around town but understand we are talking about an 8-passenger 3 ton vehicle here. If you need the room and are looking for a first class SUV there is nothing that compares to the Escalade! Write the check and get one!

Awesome Vehicle
By VICKY on 08/26/06 09:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The 2007 Cadillac Escalade is a great vehicle. We have every option in it. It is very comfortable. The cooled seats are great in the South. The remote start option is great for warming up the engine. I love everything about it.

Not All It's Cracked Up to Be. . .
By LW on 08/14/06 21:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

After test driving multiple Escalades over the past month, I have to say that I was completly let down. While the exterior is absolutely stunning, the interior fails to impress. The interior is not of solid construction at all. Opening the center console I felt like I was going to break it, it is very shaky. Overall the quality of the interior of the Cadillac just seemed very cheaply constructed to me. The power of the engine also failed to impress me as well. After driving it on the open interstate and flooring it a couple times, it just failed to impress.

Beautiful Ride
By Denice on 08/02/06 22:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This Cadillac is an awesome car inside and out. It has great power and all the luxury that you expect. The chrome on the exterior really makes it stand out. That was a big eye catcher for my husband and I. We are very happy with our Cadillac and have no regrets. I would tell anyone that likes Cadillac or SUVs that this is the vehicle for them.

Great Truck, Wow!
By rob on 07/26/06 17:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Hi. I recently purchased my Escalade and prior to that I owned a 2004 GMC Yukon Denali. Let me tell you there is no comparison between the two. The new Escalade is just built so much more solidly. I am so glad that I choose this truck. I recommened it to any one looking for a real head turner.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.