Used 2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:

Most Helpful|
Best Luxury SUV
By NG

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I recently bought my first Cadillac. I traded in my Mercedes for the Escalade and i couldn't be happier. We bought a 07 with 17,000 miles on it. It is Fantastic! Living in Minnesota where the winters are the longest season it makes sense to have a SUV such as this one. The only thing i wish it had was a MP3 jack for my IPOD. Other than that it has everything you could want in a SUV. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anybody living in extreme climates who desire that luxury car feel!

Favorite Features

NAV, Heated/Cooled seats, Heated steering Wheel, 2nd row Captains chairs, Ride Quality and Appearance.

Suggested Improvements

THIRD ROW SEATS THAT ARE LIGHT!!!! Other than that maybe just a I pod connector!

Never again
By natawika

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have had nothing but problems with my 2007 Cadillac Escalade. I literally have this vehicle in the shop just about every other month. New battery, serpentine belt, both wheel bearings, struts, wheel bearing sensors, DVD player quit, ball joints, service rear camera. What next? Plus, everything I have fixed was expensive. Seats are starting to fall apart. I would expect this from a vehicle that was beat on, but my esclade is mainly used for family trips. I can't wait to get rid of it!

Favorite Features

It looks nice, head turner.

The Best
By highflier1

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my favorite vehicle by far. I have the ESV with all options. I love the size, the ride height, the roominess. I am 6'4" and this vehicle gives me the headroom, legroom, hiproom, shoulder room I like. I like riding high up and the visibility is superb. I can take 6 people in comfort and still have room for luggage etc. The Lexus, Mercedes, Infinitis, etc of the world can't compare for room. Also the Escalade has a panache, cache, a presense all its own. It is distinctive and not like the clone SUV's you see everywhere. As well, it is truck based, solid as a rock, heavy, sturdy, and reliable. Safety has a lot to do with physics, when bigger hits smaller, who wins?

Favorite Features

Bold, unique styling Roomy, roomy, roomy, Luxurious, solid, beautiful Powerful, smooth, reliable, Great seats, Navigation, bose sound, 22 inch wheels, sunroof, running boards, etc.

Suggested Improvements

Better gas mileage Stow away seats although being a truck box frame, it can't be done. So I will take the truck frame and ground clearance

Love this SUV
By sammy500c

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I love everything about this car. It's sleek, sophisticated, and a luxury to drive in SUVs. Gas mileage could be improved of course with the economy the way it is, but over all, you can't go wrong to own this car. ENJOY

Favorite Features

Navigation, and performance. This car will get up and go like no other. Lots of power.

Suggested Improvements

Interior could be better quality for the money..

Great Ride
By Cuervo_Black

2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Omg! I'm in love with a Cadillac. I love this vehicle. At first I was looking to buy a Denali and to my fortune god gave me this escalade. Let me start with the bad first. The door handles are cheap, they break but are not expensive to repair. Second, gas mileage in the city. Its a beast on the streets but on the interstate it does good. Well it has the best gas mileage for its size and class. I'm spoiled with all the features. Dvd, navigation, stability, camera, comfort and power. This baby purrs when you floor it. People have given this SUV a bad review don't understand that you rather have safety comfort and power over price and gas mileage. Its a balance of what you get. You won't regret it

Favorite Features

403 ponies under the hood with 19 mpg. navigation system looks and it's American

Suggested Improvements

it does not go get you a beer from the fridge.