Used 2007 Cadillac Escalade Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:

raditor vent noise
By Leo Dagovich

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have Cadillac Escalade 2007 for 2.5 yrs... After last tune up got very unpleasant radiator vent noise every time remotly start engine, plus offen vent on when outside 50 F' ....Mentioned to dealership,- statement from GM "consultant" - normal for Escalade!!!??? I was tying to find anyone else complaint about this problem- none to be found....Noise very loud and I'm getting multiple comments b/o it.... What to do next? Help,please!

Esdcalade is the Best Car on the Road
By Tia Darrole

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

America makes the best car on the road. I love it. My kids love it. Guests love it. It just plain has every feature and true luxury. And all the features work well. This car is a pleasure. Much better than my old Lexus and Mercedes.

Built in telephone, navigation system. The entertainment is fabulous. We can listen to one channel in the front, and the kids with the wireless headsets can listen to their own.

The last row rear seats should fold flat with the touch of a button like the navigator.

wind noise
By cfmulvaney

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

When we saw the new 07 escalade we just had to have it. The vehicle turns many heads, it looks good but the workmanship can be better. The horrible wind noise, and when we take it in for service they dont hear it. The third row seats are very hard to fold up and take out, dont know if we would purchase a escalade again, maybe we just got a rotten Apple from the orchard.

the looks are great, love the 22" rims

bluetooth, fold flat third row seats, please improve the horrible wind noise, its so bad at times that if you are listening to music and someone asks you a question you have to turn the music almost off to hear because of the wind noise.

Escalade - What an SUV!
By rsjmmp

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I've never thought to own a Cadillac ever! Oh, what a complete joy to drive this Escalade! I was going to get the new BMW X5, now I'm so glad that I got the Escalade instead. This is by far the best SUV on the market - best looking, most power and everything you wanted inside. My whole family loves it - my husband, my two little kids and of course myself. I am exited to drive it everyday. Yes, GM knows how to make an SUV!

The look, the interior and the Nav system.

Steering wheel not only goes up and down, but also can pull towards the driver.

I have driven all SUVs
By jeffram

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have had the LX470, Hummer h2 sut, test drove the Lincoln Navigator. The Lincoln was my second choice as I pull a boat and the LX470 is sorry to tow 6000 lbs. I went into the Caddy pessimistic because of the plastic wood and the uncomfortable seats and a stiffer than expected suspension. My Hummer was smoother. The Navigator dash design is horrible and the rear entertainment system looks like an aftermarket install. The Escalade will grow on you. It is the best SUV on the market. There isnt a better user friendly Nav entertainment system. If you do not choose this option you are missing out! I went in with a 2 year lease waiting for the new LX. I am staying with Caddy!

User friendly entertainment system. Nice engine, remote start, Tiptronic shift, rear air, great interior design asthetics

Please Grandma cant lift out 3rd row seats. Uncomfortable Captain Seats. Remote start distance not far enuff. No Bluetooth. Plastic wood. No aftermarket rear seat center console. Remote garage door opener will not work on gate entries. Voice Nav doesnt work worth a hoot.