2007 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
raditor vent noise
By Leo Dagovich on 10/22/09 17:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have Cadillac Escalade 2007 for 2.5 yrs... After last tune up got very unpleasant radiator vent noise every time remotly start engine, plus offen vent on when outside 50 F' ....Mentioned to dealership,- statement from GM "consultant" - normal for Escalade!!!??? I was tying to find anyone else complaint about this problem- none to be found....Noise very loud and I'm getting multiple comments b/o it.... What to do next? Help,please!

Esdcalade is the Best Car on the Road
By Tia Darrole on 09/22/08 21:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

America makes the best car on the road. I love it. My kids love it. Guests love it. It just plain has every feature and true luxury. And all the features work well. This car is a pleasure. Much better than my old Lexus and Mercedes.

wind noise
By cfmulvaney on 08/27/08 10:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

When we saw the new 07 escalade we just had to have it. The vehicle turns many heads, it looks good but the workmanship can be better. The horrible wind noise, and when we take it in for service they dont hear it. The third row seats are very hard to fold up and take out, dont know if we would purchase a escalade again, maybe we just got a rotten Apple from the orchard.

Escalade - What an SUV!
By rsjmmp on 10/22/07 08:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I've never thought to own a Cadillac ever! Oh, what a complete joy to drive this Escalade! I was going to get the new BMW X5, now I'm so glad that I got the Escalade instead. This is by far the best SUV on the market - best looking, most power and everything you wanted inside. My whole family loves it - my husband, my two little kids and of course myself. I am exited to drive it everyday. Yes, GM knows how to make an SUV!

I have driven all SUVs
By jeffram on 08/18/07 05:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have had the LX470, Hummer h2 sut, test drove the Lincoln Navigator. The Lincoln was my second choice as I pull a boat and the LX470 is sorry to tow 6000 lbs. I went into the Caddy pessimistic because of the plastic wood and the uncomfortable seats and a stiffer than expected suspension. My Hummer was smoother. The Navigator dash design is horrible and the rear entertainment system looks like an aftermarket install. The Escalade will grow on you. It is the best SUV on the market. There isnt a better user friendly Nav entertainment system. If you do not choose this option you are missing out! I went in with a 2 year lease waiting for the new LX. I am staying with Caddy!

Better than expected
By Michael on 06/27/07 10:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The new Escalade is extremely impressive with 400hp, creature comforts galore, and attractive styling. The comfort level of the new Escalade is extremely high. The seats are a little flat with little side support, but amazing seat warmers make up for it, same with the second row. The GPS and rear view camera system is the best I have ever experienced, even better than other Cadillacs. The styling is far better inside and out than all other competitors. The engine sounds great and has decent pull for such a large vehicle, even though the amazing engine suffers in fuel economy. I average about 12 with mostly city and the occasional highway.

Love it
By thompsrw on 06/22/07 15:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I've had my '07 now for about 3 months. All in all I love it. Reading through a few reviews made me worried because of the reliability etc. I've not had a single issue with mine. Only issue I have is the gas mileage. But lets be honest, we're not buying an SUV this size for gas mileage. Turning radius is incredible, speed and power is perfect and the looks both in and out are top of the line- bar none. Expensive but worth it. I've test driven and owned several other luxury SUV's - BMW, Navigator, Range Rover etc., and I'm still glad I bought it.

'07 Escalade
By Brandon James on 05/21/07 14:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Had it for about 1 1/2 months. Drive it as often as I can. Always look forwad to getting into it. The ride is smooth, quite and comfortable.

Lux SUV
By jack cosgrove on 05/11/07 09:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The vehicle is nothing less than spectacular. I bought it for my wife who is totally enamored with the looks, ride and performance. I opted for the 20" wheels, which saved acouple of bucks, and were a little unique, a good mix for ride quality.

Big Is Better
By DOS on 12/19/06 19:08 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I just did a test drive on both the '07 Navigator and the '07 Escalade. The BIG difference was the motor and the instrument electronics. The Escalade's ride was very nice as was the handling. The seats in the Navigator were a bit better, as was the 3rd row seating but I saw a drop off in the engineers to incorporate the electronics the way Escalade did. I now own the Escalade. The styling was the major factor in my decision. The Navigator was a bit cheaper even with the options packages. I'm not buying the Escalade for gas savings, but it's nice to know you can use regular gas when it's crunch time!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.