2007 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
Never again
By natawika on 11/08/13 13:24 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have had nothing but problems with my 2007 Cadillac Escalade. I literally have this vehicle in the shop just about every other month. New battery, serpentine belt, both wheel bearings, struts, wheel bearing sensors, DVD player quit, ball joints, service rear camera. What next? Plus, everything I have fixed was expensive. Seats are starting to fall apart. I would expect this from a vehicle that was beat on, but my esclade is mainly used for family trips. I can't wait to get rid of it!

The Best
By highflier1 on 05/28/12 15:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my favorite vehicle by far. I have the ESV with all options. I love the size, the ride height, the roominess. I am 6'4" and this vehicle gives me the headroom, legroom, hiproom, shoulder room I like. I like riding high up and the visibility is superb. I can take 6 people in comfort and still have room for luggage etc. The Lexus, Mercedes, Infinitis, etc of the world can't compare for room. Also the Escalade has a panache, cache, a presense all its own. It is distinctive and not like the clone SUV's you see everywhere. As well, it is truck based, solid as a rock, heavy, sturdy, and reliable. Safety has a lot to do with physics, when bigger hits smaller, who wins?

Beautiful SUV /to much plastic
By builder6 on 11/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

We love the comfort, style and look of this SUV. It's a pleasure to drive and have not experienced the wind noise problem that I have read so many complaints about. My only and biggest problem is the quality with which it was made. I owned a BMW before this and never had a problem with the build. The ESV however has one piece of plastic after the other that breaks, cracks, peels or fails in someway. From my tow hitch cover, to my door handle, to the center console what American made crap. Made in America should mean made well and with quality. They could learn something from the Germans when putting together a vehicle of this price tag.

Great Ride
By Cuervo_Black on 06/19/10 23:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Omg! I'm in love with a Cadillac. I love this vehicle. At first I was looking to buy a Denali and to my fortune god gave me this escalade. Let me start with the bad first. The door handles are cheap, they break but are not expensive to repair. Second, gas mileage in the city. Its a beast on the streets but on the interstate it does good. Well it has the best gas mileage for its size and class. I'm spoiled with all the features. Dvd, navigation, stability, camera, comfort and power. This baby purrs when you floor it. People have given this SUV a bad review don't understand that you rather have safety comfort and power over price and gas mileage. Its a balance of what you get. You won't regret it

Love this SUV
By sammy500c on 04/10/10 17:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I love everything about this car. It's sleek, sophisticated, and a luxury to drive in SUVs. Gas mileage could be improved of course with the economy the way it is, but over all, you can't go wrong to own this car. ENJOY

Better Mileage Than Advertised
By Tess on 02/12/10 18:46 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I consistently get 18-20 mpg :) Wish newer Cadillacs were as comfy as the older models. Had a 2002 and from the handle grip above the passenger seat, to the arm rests for front passengers, to the soft comfortable seats - it was superior to the 2007. 2007 should have had an Mp3/Ipod connection as standard equipment. The 22 inch tires do not provide as good of a ride, though they do look nice. A little better shock/suspension system would an help offset that.

raditor vent noise
By Leo Dagovich on 10/22/09 17:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have Cadillac Escalade 2007 for 2.5 yrs... After last tune up got very unpleasant radiator vent noise every time remotly start engine, plus offen vent on when outside 50 F' ....Mentioned to dealership,- statement from GM "consultant" - normal for Escalade!!!??? I was tying to find anyone else complaint about this problem- none to be found....Noise very loud and I'm getting multiple comments b/o it.... What to do next? Help,please!

POWER/SAVY/LUXURY
By NORMAN on 08/28/09 00:45 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Hello' I honestly believe this vehicle is superior in the City/traveling on highways, a great feeling of power at anytime, tire gauge light comes on rear tire pressure/front only on right side,they need to take care of the situation otherwise it is excellent. Norman

Best Luxury SUV
By NG on 08/10/09 16:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I recently bought my first Cadillac. I traded in my Mercedes for the Escalade and i couldn't be happier. We bought a 07 with 17,000 miles on it. It is Fantastic! Living in Minnesota where the winters are the longest season it makes sense to have a SUV such as this one. The only thing i wish it had was a MP3 jack for my IPOD. Other than that it has everything you could want in a SUV. I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anybody living in extreme climates who desire that luxury car feel!

First American full size SUV
By Lucas on 07/23/09 09:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I sold my 2003 Infiniti Coupe for an 2007 Escalade fully loaded Black on Black with 60k miles for about $32k plus taxes and fees. I rented an 2009 from Hertz in Feb and I just had to have one of my own. This is a weekend car. I am 26yo, engaged and I wanted a car to sit 7 people. I got the extended warranty on it. Gas mileage in NYC driving is roughly 280 miles on 22gal without AC or spirited driving. Wind noise can be heard above 65MPH. At start-ups the rear back on the truck makes loud noise (electrical?) for about 30 seconds. But besides that it is great on the road, uneven pavement, and pot holes. Mine has the 18" chrome wheel but I am looking to upgrade to the stock 22".

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.