2006 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Review: Rolling in Michigan

2006 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Review

Rolling in Michigan
By Morning on

2006 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The 2006 Cadillac Escalade is a great truck. It has even more features than my DeVille. It is fun to drive and has a beautiful design. I totally enjoy the XM radio and panicked when my trial period neared its end (and I was the one who said that I never listened to the radio while driving...yeah right). OnStar occasionally gets you lost although there is the capability to record the directions. The navigation system is a must. It easily guides you to your destination. The heated seats are great on a cold winter's day. I could use a few more inches of leg room for driving though. This truck is surprisingly easy to park, especially with the visual and sound alarms to prevent bumping in the rear. This is a great vehicle. It gets the respect that it deserves.

The navigation system and XM radio.

the poor gas mileage can be challenging especially on long vacation drives but I guess that comes with most large 8-cylinder vehicles. I previously owned a full size conversion van which got better mileage even though it was ten years older. I guess you must "pay to play."