2006 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
2nd Time Around!
By scott on 09/16/08 15:49 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I consider myself a 'car guy' and have an '02 540i black on black manual 6 speed. I love cars and research them in my spare time!?! I reluctantly leased an '04 Escalade ESV when the Chevy Suburban salesman tried to rob me! Unhappy at the time, but momma wanted it so 4 years later, we loved the truck so much we decided to buy it off lease and were heartbroken when GMC wouldn't negotiate. We looked at the Lexus and the Denali among others. Just today we bought an '06 Escalade and couldn't be happier! The others didn't have the ride, the comfort, reliability or the look! we feel like we're home again!

Fun
By bridgit on 03/02/08 16:47 PM (PST)

2006 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

My wife thoroughly enjoys this car. She always told me it was an old man's car. I would not try to take it away from her. It was the first Cadillac she ever drove. Her other car was a Lexus and Camry. She won't ever consider a Lexus now.

Not a Bad Ride
By wilpwr on 05/17/06 16:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Cadillac Escalade 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The 2006 Cadillac Escalade is a nice ride. It has an exceptional sound system and lots of bells and whistles. Unfortunately it requires premium fuel, ouch! But the gas milage isn't that bad. I drove nearly 180 highway miles on a 1/2 tank, mostly at 60 mph.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.