Love my Escalade
By Kelly J on
2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)
I love my 2005 Escalade. I bought it as a demo with 3000 miles on it in 2005. I have 80,000 miles on it now and haven't had anything go wrong other than an issue with the heater fan, it wouldn't stop running even when off, so the dealership fixed it and haven't had any other issues. It just now needs new brakes, other than that I haven't put a dime into it as far as repairs go. I wanted to trade it in for a newer model, but I wasn't impressed with the interior on the new Escalades, my 2005 is much more plush and looks way better; the new ones look cheap inside...no caddy logos in the seats? I just can't say enough good things about this SUV...I love it!
Favorite Features
Plush comfy seats, Navi, Bose, MPG is really good for the size of the truck, it gets around 16 mpg, the ride is super comfy, it handles super well in the snowy Michigan winters. I feel very safe in the auto.
Suggested Improvements
I love my 2005 but I think the interior needs to be improved in the newer models 2007 and newer...I would buy one if they didn't look so cheap inside!