Outstanding vehicle
By Jack Moore on
2005 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)
I have been driving cars starting with models built in the teens, Model Ts, Model As, Plymonths 35s, Mercury 39, Chevy 50, Ford 56, and a number of other models. I purchased a Cadillac STS in 1999 and another in 2001. I purchased my present Escalade in 2004. It has been the best car that I have owned. I have never had a thing wrong with it and it drives super well. It handles easily and gives me supper strength and speed when I need it. It has gotten me out of tight plases with ease and comfort. Of course the pickup is incredible and there when I need it. The interior is attractive and quiet the air is great and a also quiet. I have owened autos for 70 years, this is the best!
Favorite Features
I like the anti-skid steering, back and front seat heating and cooling, the back up warning signal, smooth transmission and above all the wonderfuly comfortable ride!
Suggested Improvements
More compartments to store things in the front. Make the console door open from either side and able to lock. The seat control catches my clothes on the way out. Drivers seat able to move higher for short people-back pull down door hard for short people to pull down.