2005 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
Standard Of the SUVS
By Jon Jefferson on 11/13/04 16:32 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Hands Down The Best Sport ute out there. Unbeatable power . I have driven many many miles through deep snow and the awd system has performed perfectly always get me where I need to go .The interior is a masterpiece. One worthy of kings and Queens .

This is my 3rd Escalde
By Tuck on 11/11/04 09:47 AM (PST)

2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Esclade and I love it. It is a very solid riding and handling vehicle. It has plenty of power and great passing speed. They did take a few things out of the 2005 like the dual compartment console and also the lock on it. I do wish the second row of seats would lay flat to give me more room in the back for long cargo. Over all it's a great vehicle and I will buy anther one.

Great fun
By henri irrthum on 11/07/04 12:05 PM (PST)

2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This SUV is great fun to drive.It is very responsive,so that even my wife can easily drive it (and she was afraid at first) Also the quality of design and workmanship is evident everywhere,even long distances are not tiring! You just feel that you have a lot of space,a lot of air to breathe and the acoustics are outstanding... OnStar and voice activated phone systems are of great help and super to use... I have driven BMWs and Lincolns ...and it's just not the same...This Cadillac is in a class of its own!

Worst suspension and handiling
By ALEX H. on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Worst suspension and handiling ever expierienced. Vehicle throws you off road when riding over a small pothole.At 23000 miles transmission had to be rebuild, consitant problems and having to send back to dealer. Power on vehicle is to much for the poor handiling and suspension. Vechile is to overrated.

Luxury and Power
By Kyle Dull on 10/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This car is amazing. It is comfortable, yet powerful. It is fast, yet you feel extremely safe while riding in it. I would truely recommend this car to anyone looking at Full Size Luxury SUVs.

luxury
By ShermanDewey on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

It's pure luxury and highly recommended

great
By stephanie hagey on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love my truck

Good SUV
By testing1 on 10/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Like it a alot

Escelade
By Zach Bush on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Awesome, the best car I've ever had. Buy it it's great!I love it.

I smile when I drive this car
By Cindy62 on 09/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I replaced a 2002 Yukon Denali xl with a 2004 Esclade ESV ( GM pull ahead made me a deal I couldn't refuse). I considered getting another Denali but I heard the suspension on the Esclade was better than the Denali. It truly is even better than my Denali. The car cruises beautifully on the highway for long hauls, it carries my kids and dogs all together. The climate control is great for such a big vehicle. I am very very happy and will hold this one until they come out with the redesign in 2007.