Used 2005 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews - 57 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

2005 Cadillac Escalade

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:

luxurious caddy
By franklin busby

2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

the ride is very comfortable. has all the bells and whistles inside! Can pull boat or trailer with ease! Only con is gas mileage!!!!

The beast
By Trevor

2005 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We own a car dealership and have had just about everything. But haven't came across nothing like the Escalade we love the power luxury and how same we feel in it. We wouldn't be afraid to take it anywhere.

Why did my dad sell this car....
By carboy1993

2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

My dad bought this car from a huge car enthusiast. It was fully decked out, on 22s, chrome door handles, gas door, mirrors, all 4 windows were tinted, remote start, second row tv, gps. the previous guy even took out the original seats and put in custom black leather seats, he also put in a train horn alarm, ipod auxillary, and thousands of dollars worth of speakers and subs to make the bose audio twice as loud, just as bassy, and very very clear froma distance. The car was in perfect shape inside and out, very reliable for the 1 year we had it. I got to drive it twice a week, and my girlfriend loved it jsut as much as she loves me. The reason we sold it-gas mileage. I still miss it

Adjustable gas pedal, tv, gps, front grill

Gas, gas gas

The best vehicle I have own!
By therockaligion

2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have the white pearl Caddy. This vehicle turns eads everywhere. I have taken it off road and up the hills in the Rockies. This Caddy has a lot of power and handles like a sport car.

Navigation and Bose system. The seats are super confy. The rear DVD is great to shut the kids up.

Rear view camera and Bluetooth.

Luxury, Performance, and Fun
By mikeygg69

2005 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best truck I have ever driven. Every time I drive my Escalade SUV it's like an adventure; from the stereo system to the beefy performance and luxurious ride, 2005 Cadillac Escalade is the best SUV ever.
I have never heard a better stereo system in my life, and I actually own a BMW with a Harmon Cardin stereo system.
It cannot touch the Escalade. It is like my own personal symphony orchestra at a touch of a button. I attempted a trade in a year ago, but change my mind after the test drive. I am fully convinced that the 2005, Cadillac Escalade is the best SUV truck available, hands down. If you want a reliable truck, go find you a 2005, Cadillac Escalade truck.

Everything