Used 2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:

ESV is outstanding
By mikes truck

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Outstanding vehicle for a long drive. Very comfortable and user friendly. Good nav, great sound system, quality build.

Engine, sound system and interior craftsmanship.

What else but fuel economy. Its terrible.

Excellent Ride
By Ron h.

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

If you want utility AND luxury, the Escalade is your toy. Go with the AWD and you won't be disappointed. You'll never be at a loss for horsepower. Regarding comfort I'll put it against any sedan ... the ride is smooth and bumps in the road are essentially none existant. If you don't mind watching the gas gage move in front of your eyes and want a pure luxury vehicle, GO FOR IT!

Comfort, Power, Luxury Appointments

Cooled seats

my dream car
By runnerjo

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the nicest riding vehicle I have had, and I have had 3 lexus's before this Escalade. The car handles very smoothly and is so much fun to drive I don't mind taking long car trips anymore. I have also wanted an SUV that didn't drive like a truck. After one test drive I knew I had to have this vehicle. It has great pickup and speed and all the safety features I would want to cart around my 5 grandchildren.

My favorite feature is my xm radio and my On Star. I have a choice of many stations to listen to when I am on a long trip. On Star is a wonderful luxury to have, and has helped me when I was lost and when I locked both sets of keys in the car. I also love the captain style seating.

I would like the tailgate to be electric, because it is very heavy for a 60 year old "cool" grandma. I would also like the steering wheel to be integrated into the memory seat. A memory seat would also be helpful on the passenger side. Airbags in the back would also be nice to have.

Safe and Roomy
By La Petite Ballen

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We purchased this Escalade because we drive to the mtns alot with small children and TWO big dogs on a two way mtn road. We use our all-wheel drive when seeking out good trailheads in summer, and skiing in the winter. We have bad backs and nothing beats the comfort of the seats. There is plenty of room for passengers and storage; the backup sound devise plus all-wheel safety with reasonable gas mileage considering the load all make it a winner for us. Oh! The TV is a God send for long trips to Disneyland. It is a luxury truck like no other on the market.

The heft of the build with decent gas mileage and excellent seats, easy driving and good looks are important. It is SAFE!

Fold down third seats via push button for more versalitily and ease would be awesome!

gordo
By gordochristian

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

i love the handleling the nice stereo system it has also great for kids on long trips they can watch tv my kids like it and my wife rose does to we love our cadillac escalade