2004 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
Great SUV
By Rocket scientist on 03/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Switched from a Dodge Durango and this vehcile is far superior and worth the money. The AWD is smooth and quiet and the vehicle handles well and has great power. The gas mileage on the highway is supringly good although it doesn;t do that well in town.

Fit for a Prince!!!
By Prince Nicholas on 03/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Top of the line of SUV's. We must have test driven all of the luxury SUV's. This went above all of our expectiations. We love it. Great for a family. VERY SAFE!!!The ride is totally perfection. Gas mileage is better than one expects with a V8. No matter where the location...No problem with durablity on rural country roads or the daily commute. The dealership service makes you feel special.

More Options would make this awesome
By HDS on 03/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Sturdy, Classy Styled SUV. Very Reliable, turns heads everywhere.Easy to Drive and Park. Quality is top of the line. Interior spacious. Great handling.

PLEASANTLY SURPRISED
By Demetry on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I did not intend to purchase an Escalade. After driving it and thoroughly comparing it with Navigator and Mercedes, I can honestly say it is a the best of the three. The only negative problem I have had has been some rattling, unavailability of rear cargo mat and lack of storage room when the thrid row seats are in place. I would purchase another one.

Best hunt, fish, farm cadillac ever
By zippy on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I changed the tires to good off-road tires. I use it to hunt, fish, work on farm and go to church. It runs like a Corvette, rides like a Cadillac and I have never been stuck. I love this vehicle for rough use during the day and smooth comfort after hours. Thanks Cadillac for my favorit 4 wheel drive in the 32 years I have owned 4 wheel.

Atlantis Escalade
By AStenson on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is a pleasure to drive. This is my 2nd Escalade, and before that I had a Range Rover. It is way better than the Range Rover, in everyway except the brakes. The Range Rover was a most uncomfortable car, and this is the complete opposite. I love it, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a pricey SUV.

RYMATT
By RYMATT on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

THE BEST SUV I HAVE EVER OWNED.IT IS A WHAT THEYADVERTISE AND MORE.BUY IT NOW!!!!

A pleasant change....
By Bill Glynn on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Having driven a Mercedes ML 320 for the past 5 years, this car is a step into a first class, futuristic machine. Great ride, unbelievable luxury in the interior, and all the toys..PLUS a fantastic sound system. I am pleasantly surprised by the excellent gas mileage this 8 cylinder power engine gives. Cadillac is back!

escalade
By roy c on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

styling is excellent. hp is very good.

Gibby
By hgdfsd on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This car is off the hook