2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
ESCALADE-BEST CAR EVER
By t.b. on 05/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

THIS CAR IS THE BEST CAR YOU WILL EVER DRIVE.ITS NICE.IT HANDLES WELL.ITS COMFORTABLE.EVERYONE WILL LOVE IT.SO BUY IT.YOU WILL RESPECT YOUR CHOICE.I WOULD SUGGEST WHITE,BUT THATS JUST ME. WONDERFUL CAR!!!!!

Love this car!!!
By MichelleZ27 on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

After buying my Escalade last year I can honestly say that I never plan on driving another SUV or make again! I love this car! It's comfy enough for my 3 kids and has all the perks I need!

Bobby b
By ROBERT BATES on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

GREAT---3RD ONE THAT WE HAVE HAD

2004 Quicksilver Escalade
By JJ0621 on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

THE ESCALADE IS THE BEST VEHICLE I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE TO OWN OR RIDE IN. tHIS VEHICLE BLOWS THE MERCEDES AND LAND ROVER AWAY.

best truck out
By ralph d on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

i love this truck

Esclade Super SUV
By RSC on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

After owning SUVs for the past 16 years, I have been very impressed with the Esclade. Good power, Good handleing, Great Brakes, Good vision and did I say GREAT BRAKES!

the rebadged tahoe
By surferdad292 on 04/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

the escalade is a pretty nice car but its nothing more than a rebadged tahoe. I sort of regret buying it because theres almost no difference in the interior, exept the wood grain that looks like it was from a vehicle from the 80's or something.also, the plastic and leather dont seem to be up to the 50k standard. in other words, the interior should be more refined and differentiated from the tahoe, like the navigator is from the expedition.Also, this vehicle needs to lose the ugly column shifter. The 285 hp v8 is slow. this vehicle should just come with the 340 hp engine.

Big & Smooth
By tHankS on 03/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Other than being a little harder on gas than I had anticipated (15mpg)this is one big beautiful rig. This is my 14th SUV since 1972, and although I loved my old K5 Blazers, Jimmies, Broncos, Expeditions and one Yukon, nothing comes remotely close to the smoothness of this truck.This is what luxury is all about.

excellent
By eg on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

simply awesome! Luxury, name, and performance! Cadillac really made this the best!

just great
By regina wooster on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

solid suv. nice looking and ride. like the on star feature.wish ut came with a navagation system.