Used 2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:

Escalade
By Coconut Rose

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second Escalade. Overall I love the vehicle. Fast, powerful, handles well. Comfortable for long drives

XM Radio OnStar Love the big engine

Interior could be more luxurious could use prettier wood trim

My Escalade
By Jeanine A

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love my Escalade, but there are several things that I think GM has to improve upon. 1.The Navigation system is complicated, you must be in park for most of the features to work. 2. Get rid of the vennered wood on the dash and use the real stuff,the dash of my husband's BMW is real wood! 3. Different standard rims My car has been in the shop 3 times already and I have not even had it a year: 1. Seat problem, latch was broken so I could not lower the back seat. 2. Vibrating noise upon acccelerated. Still happens 3. At times the engine will not turn over, almost like it's flooded. I just got the car back, and it's still happening

The front grill, XM radio,Auto fold in mirrors

1.Use real wood, it's a Cadillac! 2.Passenger seat needs to recline further for sleeping 3.Much better looking tires and rims that are standard, mine look like plastic, my jeeps wheels were nicer.

I love it
By Donnie

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This car is awsome!!!!.I wonder what they will come out with next year because if is better than this one oh man it'll be wicked awsome!

Becky's Escalade
By Baxter2004

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Great for hauling people or stuff. For a long trip there is nothing better. The Onstar feature and the XM radio make travel more enjoyable.

XM Radio, removable third row seats, On Star personal calling.

seat massage

Heaven on Wheels
By lakewaker

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

What a pleasure it is driving anywhere in the country and not worrying about getting lost. We can cruise through the desert listening to XM radio and conquer the city using our navigation system. Smooth acceleration and a powerful, yet quiet, engine makes highway driving a treat.

XM radio, DVD navigation system and integrated phone are a few of my favorite features. The heated seats with lumbar are my favorite way to take the chill off a cold morning. The DVD players in the headrests keep passengers entertained on long trips as well as keeping the children ha

Navigation system is very helpful but needs improvement. The system will not allow entries while driving so pulling over to add destinations can be a hassle. Active POI icons should be easier to choose instead of using the joystick. A touch screen would be helpful.