2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
Escalade
By cbi on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Great power. Very comfortable.

Living Up To The Hype
By TheDebutante on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The Cadillac Escalade lives up to its' hype! I am now enjoying my second Escalade and I could not be happier. From the comfort of the ride to the security I feel with OnStar, the Escalade is for me!

cadillac
By mr h on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Good SUV. I was surprised at the comfort and the ride it had to be a big vehicle. Gas mileage could be better

style, ride, and plenty of room
By dandan on 07/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The Cadillac Escalade never fails to impress me. Its ability to satisfy any number of demanding tasks to me makes it those most versitle vehicle made. Of course it uses a lot of fuel, but that cannot be avoided as it exceptional power allows total freedom to do anything. The ride is astonishly smooth and the control is amazing for such a large vehicle. Top it all off with style, what esle could anyone want? Nice job Cadillac!

ESV is outstanding
By mikes truck on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Outstanding vehicle for a long drive. Very comfortable and user friendly. Good nav, great sound system, quality build.

I love my Escalade
By Lorie on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I can't see another suv that I would be happy with. I've looked at different suv's and still I love my Escalade!

Excellent Ride
By Ron h. on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

If you want utility AND luxury, the Escalade is your toy. Go with the AWD and you won't be disappointed. You'll never be at a loss for horsepower. Regarding comfort I'll put it against any sedan ... the ride is smooth and bumps in the road are essentially none existant. If you don't mind watching the gas gage move in front of your eyes and want a pure luxury vehicle, GO FOR IT!

Safe and Roomy
By La Petite Ballen on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We purchased this Escalade because we drive to the mtns alot with small children and TWO big dogs on a two way mtn road. We use our all-wheel drive when seeking out good trailheads in summer, and skiing in the winter. We have bad backs and nothing beats the comfort of the seats. There is plenty of room for passengers and storage; the backup sound devise plus all-wheel safety with reasonable gas mileage considering the load all make it a winner for us. Oh! The TV is a God send for long trips to Disneyland. It is a luxury truck like no other on the market.

my dream car
By runnerjo on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the nicest riding vehicle I have had, and I have had 3 lexus's before this Escalade. The car handles very smoothly and is so much fun to drive I don't mind taking long car trips anymore. I have also wanted an SUV that didn't drive like a truck. After one test drive I knew I had to have this vehicle. It has great pickup and speed and all the safety features I would want to cart around my 5 grandchildren.

gordo
By gordochristian on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

i love the handleling the nice stereo system it has also great for kids on long trips they can watch tv my kids like it and my wife rose does to we love our cadillac escalade