2004 Escalade
By Escey on
2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I love the Escalade.I bought a 2004 in August . It had just arrived on the lot and it was the first Navy one I had every seen.(still have never seen another one on the road) Not only does it feel so smooth when you drive, it has the most comfortable seats to sit in. As far as the gas...well...it is not so good but then again I down scaled from a suburban so my fill up time has decreased. I now only have time to read 1/2 of a book instead of the whole book waiting for my tank to fill up.I would recommend this car to everyone. I drove all the comparble Suv's on the road and not one compared to the feel of my Escey.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature on my Escalade is the XM Radio. I also like the fact that the doors lock after you start driving and the back up 3 lights are fantastic.I have used the on star a few times and they are very nice to deal with. I have only used it for direction, which is helpful.
Suggested Improvements
The on star telephone is Terrible.They give you 3 free months for the phone service but it never works. It either dials the wrong, it cannot recognize a 2 .I have called on star at least a dozen times and have been told everything for it doesnt recognize 2 so say shoe