2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
Improvements Needed
By Branko Bill on 10/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The rear door is too heavy to pull down for women and elderly men and women. Needs to be power operated. Gas door should be lockable.

Love My ESV
By Randie on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Test Drove most other SUV's. With them I felt a truck is a truck til I drove the Escalade ESV. Rides like a car, drives like my Mercedes and the Vortec engine is better than any other make. Plenty of power, outstanding handling and steering, excellent braking. All wheel drive is great in the winter. Can not say enough good things. Just wish my wife would let me drive it a little more. Buy one.

Cadi - What an SUV!
By NHDave on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Best SUV I've every owned! Traded Suburban for my '04 Black Escalade. Only 2k miles so far..but love it. DVD and all the options. Only suggestion is to get a few customers in to work with your Navigation system engineer (s)..they need to get a taste of what it's like to use it while driving.

escalade esv awd
By nmbr1 on 09/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

one of the BEST cars ive owned so far , this 1 is a keeper for sure and the amount of attention while driving it is GREAT!

Escalade
By Coconut Rose on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second Escalade. Overall I love the vehicle. Fast, powerful, handles well. Comfortable for long drives

My Escalade
By Jeanine A on 09/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love my Escalade, but there are several things that I think GM has to improve upon. 1.The Navigation system is complicated, you must be in park for most of the features to work. 2. Get rid of the vennered wood on the dash and use the real stuff,the dash of my husband's BMW is real wood! 3. Different standard rims My car has been in the shop 3 times already and I have not even had it a year: 1. Seat problem, latch was broken so I could not lower the back seat. 2. Vibrating noise upon acccelerated. Still happens 3. At times the engine will not turn over, almost like it's flooded. I just got the car back, and it's still happening

I love it
By Donnie on 09/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This car is awsome!!!!.I wonder what they will come out with next year because if is better than this one oh man it'll be wicked awsome!

Becky's Escalade
By Baxter2004 on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Great for hauling people or stuff. For a long trip there is nothing better. The Onstar feature and the XM radio make travel more enjoyable.

No title
By jhickmon on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent thus far... No negatives..

Heaven on Wheels
By lakewaker on 09/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

What a pleasure it is driving anywhere in the country and not worrying about getting lost. We can cruise through the desert listening to XM radio and conquer the city using our navigation system. Smooth acceleration and a powerful, yet quiet, engine makes highway driving a treat.