2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
Escalade is Awesome Vehicle
By Susan Blackwood on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I am a Real Estate business owner and I am out and about a lot. I love all my Cadillac's but the Escalade is my all time favorite. The turning radius is suburb, the comfort for my clients is outstanding and the safety they feel is superior. I will buy another!!!! The entire team at the dealership has always been the BEST!

EXCELLENT SUV /More than Happy Consumer
By Mrs. Powell on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This car rides and controls well, even in times where quick thinking and handling became a necessity. The look catches the eye of many - the upgrades make my vehicle more attractive than it already is - the drive is smooth and quite. There has never been a more luxurious car I've owned all across the board. Signed, One More than Satisfied Consumer

I LOVE THIS MONSTER
By MR M on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

THIS IS MY 3RD ESCALADE AND THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER

Best Truck For The Money
By Lincohn Ho on 11/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This car is awesome. The V8 engine is just great, very powerful.

2004 Escalade
By Escey on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love the Escalade.I bought a 2004 in August . It had just arrived on the lot and it was the first Navy one I had every seen.(still have never seen another one on the road) Not only does it feel so smooth when you drive, it has the most comfortable seats to sit in. As far as the gas...well...it is not so good but then again I down scaled from a suburban so my fill up time has decreased. I now only have time to read 1/2 of a book instead of the whole book waiting for my tank to fill up.I would recommend this car to everyone. I drove all the comparble Suv's on the road and not one compared to the feel of my Escey.

earcad
By fredneck on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Purchased Escalade ESV (long wheelbase) as replacement for older suv and car (2 vehicles)got all I bargained for and more. Roomy-stylish-practical-responsive More car for your dollar than any others, with nav, sunroof, mag wheels, three seats that adults can actually sit in w/o being cramped, firm road feel with all the safties, stabilitrak, levelride etc. Cad. did their homework.

Satisfied Customer
By JoBun on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Could not be happier or more satisfied with the new Escalade. It's everything one could want in a vehicle and more. My Wife and I are extremely pleased with the new vehicle.

joshs review
By josh socks on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

i absolutely love this wehicle it has been thebest suv i have ever owned my last suv was arange rover and i sold it for the escalade and i dont regret one bit

Cadillac Escalade
By EscaladeGrl on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The Escalade is a first-class car, but is also one of the most comfortable and user-friendly cars I have owned. In comparison, the seats are more like a lazy boy recliner than that of a car seat. The Escalade also offers separate radio and air conditioning controls for the rear of the car. (Which is great if you have kids!) The rear seats also recline!

jay
By jon1 on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I have owned my vehicle for 3 months and am very pleased with it