2004 Cadillac Escalade Consumer Reviews 11

2004 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
Best SUV
By Matt_adams on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The 2003 Cadillac Escalade I purchased delivers great power and performance, stylish looks, loads of features and a great roar from the 6.0L V8. The first thing that caught my eye is the distinctive look. The SUV is very flashy especially with the white diamond paint. The fit and finish in the SUV is very fine and the SUV has had no relaiblity issues.

Excellent Escalade
By Hot Stuff on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is one excellent vehicle! Puts all others to shame in every catagory. It's a "10" in all aspects and a "20" easily, on the head turning scale. This is a keeper for a long time to come. It handles magnificently, extremely responsive, comfort is unbeleivable. Bose radio, yum! Comfort for all passengers, plenty of cargo space. Beautiful styling inside and out.

Complete suprise
By wclay on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

after owing several new vehicles this has been the most rewarding.

04 AWD
By CharlieBarton on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in an 02 with 22500 miles , kept having problems with the check engine light ( caused by o2 sensor getting dust ) I live in the mountains and we have all dirt roads , county maintained . My o4 only has 400 miles and I am very happy with the improved seats and the nav. system ( very complicated ) VEHICLE HAS A BAD DASH RATTLE ON THE RIGHT SIDE , WHILE AT THE DEALERSHIP I SAW 2 04'S BEING REPAIRED ( SAME DASH RATTLE )

lovin the truck
By johnntownsend on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Lots of room, lots of power(345 horses), lots of features XM, cd and cassette players, phone via GPS, Onstar, well tailored interior and an INFRARED exterior a great looker all around and a little pricey but worth it!

Great SUV
By Frank&Ann on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is a fantastic vehicle I also own a H2 Hummer and comfort and Luxery Its got it beat hands down

I bought American with NO regrets !!
By Musicwine on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

An American SUV that blows away all the competition. The engine is smooth and powerful. Looks are incomparable and amenities are abundant. Great company, great service and great SUV. I am picky and still highly recommend this wonderful vehicle. Pricey but well worth the cost of admission !! I am so happy with Cadillac that I am turning in my Mercedes S430 for another Cadillac

Oh Yea
By Mikla on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The 2004 Escalade is a pleasure to look at and drive. It offers comfort, ease of controls, safety, more than adequate hauling capacity both interior and exterior. It provides a commanding view of the roadway for the driver and is easily controlled given it's size. The fuel consumption is around 12 mpg city, but what do you expect for a large SUV. The luxury and comfort and handling abilty are worth the cost.

Escalade
By jrmd on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Looks & feels good. Lots of power. Commanding performance.

my favorite car
By normann on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

the last car i had was a Escalade...The car i have now is a Escalade...and the next car i plan to own will be a Escalade....