2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
the PERFECT car
By whitediamondlade on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

What can I say? It's perfect. Even though the gas mileage isnt what you would want it to be the performance of this machine is worth it!! =)

best suv, my third one!
By sllew77 on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

best suv for the $ by far

love it
By steven3745 on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

wonderful comfortable great styling

POWER
By POWER on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This Car is not only fun todrivebut also to listin too. It's engine in almost as powerful as it sounds. The interior amendities are hard to match and has a suprisingly tight turning radius

Best Yank Tank on the Market
By mikeG on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

A silky smooth ride coupled with a powerful engine. Definitely has a lot of punch. The appointments inside are superior.

Escalade, King of the Road
By Wakeride on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I test drove a 2003 Hummer(H2), 2003 Navigator and 2003 Tahoe before trying the 2003 Escalade. None of the others compared. This vehicle blew my mind. It has the best of everything and looks great too. The power is mind boggling. You feel like you are in a sports car when you step on the gas, yet it rides like you are on air. I would recommend the '03 or '04 Escalade to anyone.

cadillac
By ivethleal on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

i love this truck, it's the bomb!

I love my Escalade!!!
By coley on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love it! The ride is fabulous and having the north start navigating system is definately worthwhile. We also had the opportunity to use our heated seats here in New Orleans!! I would recommend the Escalade to anyone who is interested!! We are very pleased with our recent purchase. The staff from Duplessis Cadillac in Baton Rouge, LA were very professional and made our buying experience a positive one!!

Best Suv I've Had!
By JFajnor on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Vehicle Rides like a luxary car yet has all the features of an SUV. Better value for your money then high -end SUV from Japan. Previous SUV was a Lexus same price but less Vehicle.

Best SUV
By Matt_adams on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade SUV AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The 2003 Cadillac Escalade I purchased delivers great power and performance, stylish looks, loads of features and a great roar from the 6.0L V8. The first thing that caught my eye is the distinctive look. The SUV is very flashy especially with the white diamond paint. The fit and finish in the SUV is very fine and the SUV has had no relaiblity issues.