Used 2004 Cadillac Escalade Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:

I love it
By Donnie

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This car is awsome!!!!.I wonder what they will come out with next year because if is better than this one oh man it'll be wicked awsome!

Love My Catty
By dayo

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Although i initially brought my SUV for fashion purpose, i must say that its performance on the road has been surpurp. It's as though it hugs the road whenever making a turn.

The comfortable setting and the on-star is one of my favorite features. The others would be the safty measures that was taking when the volume button for the stereo system was placed on the sterring wheel.

The seats can be made a little bit more softer.

my 3rd and they keep getting better
By steve60111

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

i have owned a 1999,2002,and now a 2004. the 2002 was far superior than the 1999 and so far i have noticed in the 2004 that it is more comfortable than the 2002. love the sat.radio and the access to 3rd row seats. i have the 22" wheels and on smooth roads the ride is perfect. the next thing i would love to see is the northstar engine. only had 2004 about 1 month but seems like gas milage is slightly less than my 2002. if my 2004 turns out to be better tahn my 2002 then cadillac has really done something special. stay tuned

sat. radio,onstar, 22" wheels,white diamond color

northstar engine

cadillac
By mr h

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Good SUV. I was surprised at the comfort and the ride it had to be a big vehicle. Gas mileage could be better

good suv

my dream car
By runnerjo

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the nicest riding vehicle I have had, and I have had 3 lexus's before this Escalade. The car handles very smoothly and is so much fun to drive I don't mind taking long car trips anymore. I have also wanted an SUV that didn't drive like a truck. After one test drive I knew I had to have this vehicle. It has great pickup and speed and all the safety features I would want to cart around my 5 grandchildren.

My favorite feature is my xm radio and my On Star. I have a choice of many stations to listen to when I am on a long trip. On Star is a wonderful luxury to have, and has helped me when I was lost and when I locked both sets of keys in the car. I also love the captain style seating.

I would like the tailgate to be electric, because it is very heavy for a 60 year old "cool" grandma. I would also like the steering wheel to be integrated into the memory seat. A memory seat would also be helpful on the passenger side. Airbags in the back would also be nice to have.