2004 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
I love it
By Donnie on 09/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This car is awsome!!!!.I wonder what they will come out with next year because if is better than this one oh man it'll be wicked awsome!

Love My Catty
By dayo on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Although i initially brought my SUV for fashion purpose, i must say that its performance on the road has been surpurp. It's as though it hugs the road whenever making a turn.

my 3rd and they keep getting better
By steve60111 on 08/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

i have owned a 1999,2002,and now a 2004. the 2002 was far superior than the 1999 and so far i have noticed in the 2004 that it is more comfortable than the 2002. love the sat.radio and the access to 3rd row seats. i have the 22" wheels and on smooth roads the ride is perfect. the next thing i would love to see is the northstar engine. only had 2004 about 1 month but seems like gas milage is slightly less than my 2002. if my 2004 turns out to be better tahn my 2002 then cadillac has really done something special. stay tuned

cadillac
By mr h on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Good SUV. I was surprised at the comfort and the ride it had to be a big vehicle. Gas mileage could be better

my dream car
By runnerjo on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the nicest riding vehicle I have had, and I have had 3 lexus's before this Escalade. The car handles very smoothly and is so much fun to drive I don't mind taking long car trips anymore. I have also wanted an SUV that didn't drive like a truck. After one test drive I knew I had to have this vehicle. It has great pickup and speed and all the safety features I would want to cart around my 5 grandchildren.

Worst car I've ever owned
By jojo324 on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This car is most definitely the worst car I've ever owned. Within the first week or so of owning it, I began to have problems with the vehicle. It has been in the shop frequently. This SUV purchase was a mistake!

2004 Escalade ESV AWD Platinum Edition
By Jackie570 on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The AWD models feature a high-output 345 HP V8 engine.

I Love this SUV!!!
By sharonefinkel on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I needed a larger vehicle, and still won't buy a minivan. This has plenty of room for my kids and there stuff, and gives me a very cushy ride!

the rebadged tahoe
By surferdad292 on 04/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

the escalade is a pretty nice car but its nothing more than a rebadged tahoe. I sort of regret buying it because theres almost no difference in the interior, exept the wood grain that looks like it was from a vehicle from the 80's or something.also, the plastic and leather dont seem to be up to the 50k standard. in other words, the interior should be more refined and differentiated from the tahoe, like the navigator is from the expedition.Also, this vehicle needs to lose the ugly column shifter. The 285 hp v8 is slow. this vehicle should just come with the 340 hp engine.

excellent
By eg on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

simply awesome! Luxury, name, and performance! Cadillac really made this the best!