My 2003 Escalade
By John Gentile on
2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)
The only thing that has gone wrong for me is the front seat has poped off twice. The bottom of the seat material pops away from frame of seat and makes a loud noise every time. I do not care about the milage. I think it is fine for the weight of the car. I love my Escalade. I think Cadillac has got it right. It handles like a dream and turns on a dime. I love the interior but the clock is a little loud. I had a blowout on the freeway while on vacation with my family. The stability Track worked perfect and did not pull stopping straight as an arrow.
Favorite Features
1) The 345 HP engine when I pass I pass in a hurry. All other SUV's of this size take forever to pass a semi-Truck. 2) XM Radio 3 )On Star 4) the stability Track would not be without it again. 5) Navagation System 6) Bose Stero System
Suggested Improvements
OnStar phone needs to be improved as the automated operator will sometime say the wrong number. Trim and fit I found to be good. The interior looks a lot like other GM trucks, it should be more unique to Cadillac.