2003 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
The Best "Period"
By Goldie Girl on 02/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I owned a Navigator until it was rear- ended by a truck and totalled(I was able to walk away). What to now purchase? My only choice after driving all the "beasts" was the ESCALADE. I no longer call it a beast, it is beautiful, a pleasure to drive, heated seats, DVD and the leather, what a "dream" SUV. I can recommend this vehicle 100%.

In shop more than driveway
By SUV Guy on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Received the Escalade a couple weeks ago and it has been one problem after another. Mostly Electrical issues, but now the engine is making unusual noises. I had a Navigator, but traded in. Wish I had not. I think I'm going back to the Navigator.

AMAZING!!!
By irun25 on 01/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This car is so amazing!

numba one
By big doag on 01/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The best SUV on the planet, everyone should have one.

POWWWEERRRR
By thacaddydaddy on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is THE BEST suv out there. We tried the h2 but it was so underpowered. Now this beast is far from underpowered. Even the 2WD model is a little speedy, but if you want a FAST and POWERFUL suv and you dont wanna pay for a euro $60,000 sport ute that cant tow, THIS IS THE ONE. TRUST ME.

Awesome Car!
By Blockhead on 12/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This si the best car ever! I looked at the 2003 navigator and it just looked cheeply made! when i saw the Escalade i was amazed at the quality and the interior was fantastic!

Simply Awesome!!!!
By dilham3 on 12/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned my Escalade for three weeks and must say i have never been happier with a vehicle. The look is sharp and the engine is so dang powerful it's scary. The room inside is very plentiful and the controls are all right there for the grabing. I must say I now look for places to drive (far away) just so i can be in my Escalade.

bset of the big SUV
By grl on 12/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have driven every big SUV out there, and this caddy is the best ride of all. It has plenty of power, and has a very "car like" ride If you are spending north of 50K , you can afford the gas it guzzles

Bad to the Bone
By Mongoose45 on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I traded a BMW X-5 on the Cadillac Escalade and it is one of my best decisions ever. The Escalade is a far superior vehicle. It rides so much better that it is not even close. Much more interior room, better looking interior, better exterior styling. I put 24 inch wheels on it and it is truly "Bad to the Bone". The Onstar system is fabulous. I highly recommend this vehicle for those who love luxury. Cadillac did it right!

awesome truck
By eshan on 11/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

i love everything about this 2003 escalade truck. its perfect for my lifestyle.