2003 Cadillac Escalade - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
Excellent Escalade
By Goof on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Awesome to own and drive --- my husband enjoys his "conjicle visits" on the weekends when he gets to switch w/ me and I drive the Deville!!! I look forward to getting it back and driving it again on Mondays!!!! And man are the children ever spoiled!!!! Love it -- I don't ever want to own anything else!!!

My Caddy
By colvin on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have had no trouble with my caddy, it drives great and the performance is better than I expected. Every one looks and comments about the car all the time. Ease and handling are great for such a big SUV. Off road if I ever take it there performance is great. The AWD and stability track is a feature you can't live without.

not all it's cracked up to be
By itsonlyme on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

it looks good. gas mileage sucks. the ride sucks. costs too much for the profile only. rides tight. the inside is great. but, over all, it's just not worth it.... trying to get rid of it now with no luck.

Escalade after 6 weeks
By Bruce Rogow on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We have been very impressed with virtually all aspects of the vehicle so far. The XM radio is an unexpected pleasure. The comfort, ride and acceleration have been better than expected. The rear bucket seats and overhead vents have been great.

Absolutely the BEST!
By ScottnAndrea on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

WE have enjoyed our Escalade immensely. There is no comparison to other vehicles in this class! The comfortable and luxurious ride make it a pleasure to drive. WE wouldnt trade it for any other vehicle, no matter the price!

ESCI
By bea duran on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I LOVE MY ESCALADE, IT GIVES ME GREAT COMFORT IN DRIVING IT ,THOUGH I DO HAVR TO SAY THAT IT IS A LITTLE ROUGHER, COMPARED TO A SEVILLE. I DONT EVER HAVE ANY KIND OF PROBLEMS WITH IT.

everything safe
By Caddymon on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

great suv super it make you proud to drive this truck

Cheapened up a great car!
By Merrick2 on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd Escalade. The 2002 was by far my favorite car. So I was excited to see the refinements in the 2003 model. I was very disappointed. They upped the price and cheapened the insides significantly. They moved the computer console, took away some of the convenience buttons on the dash and the steering wheel, changed the center console from 2 compartments to 1, and added a useless opening in the dash.The trailer package, which was included in the 2002, became an option in 2003. All in all, I was very disappointed in this year's model from the inside appearance standpoint. As far as power and outside appearance, it was outstanding.

Great!
By DKescalade on 08/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Stepping on the accelerator tells the difference btw this vehicle and others. The low gas mileage is expected for this engine. I don't regret having paid $57,000 for my new Escalade.

Exciting and Fun to Drive
By SandyH2000 on 08/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Just bought an Escalade after looking at GMC Denali. Loved it from the first drive and it is different from GMC Yukon despite what they say. Have taken several trips and it drives great. Integrated navigation, XM Radio are great and work well. Overall a great drive.