2003 Cadillac Escalade SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Escalade model:
We still love our Escalade!
By Dar on 07/11/06 08:59 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We have been very happy with our Escalade. At about 70,000 the transmission went out and our extended warranty took care of. They did a repair and not a replacement. Other than that this has been a great truck. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a newer one next year.

Best money ever spent
By gohoney on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We have thoroughly enjoyed this vehicle so far. The kids have enjoyed it and we are already ready for an ESV.

BEST CAR FOR ME
By shibby da dib on 04/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

this car was amazing to drive, fun for my kids, in fact i bought my twin sons them for there sweet 16

Cool Escalade
By maria gordon on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I enjoy driving a SUV vehicle, owned Jeeps before for 18 years and find the Escalade much better. Visibility is great, the car seems to handle the curves much better than any Jeeps.The interior stays cleaner, seating is very comfortable, acceleration is super therefore passing another vehicle is easy..in fact much better than the DeVille 2002 model.My only gripe...the radio buttons they are not equal to the rest of the Escalade..seem shoddy!!

ESCI
By bea duran on 08/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I LOVE MY ESCALADE, IT GIVES ME GREAT COMFORT IN DRIVING IT ,THOUGH I DO HAVR TO SAY THAT IT IS A LITTLE ROUGHER, COMPARED TO A SEVILLE. I DONT EVER HAVE ANY KIND OF PROBLEMS WITH IT.

everything safe
By Caddymon on 08/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

great suv super it make you proud to drive this truck

Escalade
By john Ingdfer on 05/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Need better rims on the vehicle

Nice Ride
By Scott Hunt on 05/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I just bought the vehicel a week ago and have enjoyed it very much. It is very fun to drive and has plenty of room for friends. It has every feature you need in a vehicle except good gas mileage.

Escalade=Navigator on Steroids
By Yuppie Caddy-Lover on 05/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This ain't your grandfathers Caddy!!! This is by far the best SUV on the market. Inside and out, the Best. I actually consider driving on trips instead of flying! The reviews that tell you to buy a Lincoln instead were obviously written by people who have never driven the Escalade. That is the only way to explain their wrong advice. Granted, the MPG is not the best, but if you can afford a 50k+ vehicle, you don't care about the extra cost of the gasoline. Besides, Power=Fuel consumption. If your into Luxury and pure power, you've found it here. Yuppies have found their new signature.

Escalade Evaluation
By bobp on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Cadillac Escalade SUV Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I selected the 2WD to get the 5.3L engine for better economy and with only 500 mi. on the vehicle, highway mileage is 16-18 mpg. Engine power is more than adequate. Handling for such a large vehicle is excellent with quiet ride and little wind noise. Steering responsive with good road feel. Navigation system works well once programmed with good voice prompts. Exterior finish good.